Basic information about data protection
|Responsible for the processing of your data||Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL|
|Purpose of the treatment||Manage and respond to requests for information and / or queries that users send us from the contact form.|
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the unambiguous consent of the recipient of the Newsletter.
|Data||Identification data, contact data, personal characteristics data, data provided by the interested parties, user browsing data during their visit to the website.|
|Legitimation of treatment||Consent of the interested party at the time of sending us the completed form with your data.|
|Recipient of your data||The staff and management of the company, as well as the company responsible for web development and maintenance.|
We will not give your information to third parties, except legal obligation (eg, public authorities or judges).
|Rights that assist you||You have the right to access, rectify and / or delete your data, as well as other rights, as explained in detail in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection later in this document.|
1. Responsible for the processing of your data
- Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL
- Postal Address:
- Blasco de Garay, 212 Local, 08224 Terrassa (Barcelona)
- Electronic address:
- 937 882 250
2. User data that will be processed by Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL
Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL will deal with the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, NIF, DNI or NIE.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other information: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the website.
- User's browsing data when visiting the website.
3. Purpose of the processing of your data: Manage and respond to requests for information and / or inquiries
Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL will process your data in order to:
- Manage and respond to your requests for information and / or queries that users send us from the contact form.
- Manage the sending of the information you request and, where appropriate, provide you with offers of the products and / or services of Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL in which you have expressed your interest.
- Manage the subscription and the sending of the newsletter and commercial communications.
4. Legitimation for the processing of data: By consent of the interested party
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the consent of the user of the file. That is why Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL requests your consent to process your data with the above-described purpose of managing and answering any queries you may have, consent that will be given in the case and at the time of Fill in and send us this form.
5. Data retention period
Tecnología Térmica Egara, SL will keep the personal data you have provided us, if you do not ask for its deletion.
6. Recipients to whom we will communicate your data
They will be able to have access to their data, the personnel and the direction of the company, as well as, the company in charge of the development and maintenance of the website: Abity Comunicación Multimedia, SL. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
8. Rights that assist you
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that RGPD 679/2016 recognizes to interested persons to access your data to request the correction of inaccurate data, to oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to cancel the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, in the omission, the limitation of treatment and the portability of the data, by writing to email@example.com with a copy of your ID.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.
Last update: 11/10/2018